From:
Kirstin Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 20:22:50 -0700
the ideas I've had which my boys seem to like.  First of all, I have a
desperate climber.  Moses jumps up on everything and uses anyone on the
floor or within reach as a ladder to get closer to the ceiling.  He doesn't
seem to want any object, per se, he just seems to want to be UP.  If I hold
him up to the ceiling, he'll stretch upwards to touch it with his nose, and
stay that way as long as I let him.  So I bought him one of those carpeted
cat sculpture things.  It has a shelf about two and a half feet off the
floor and a carpeted tube, about a foot and a half in diameter and a foot
long, hanging down from the shelf.  He loves to jump up on this.  Also, I
attached eye-screws to the post under the shelf so I can hang toys (stuffed
animals, balls ets) from it.  Also lots of fun!  Moses also has a stuffed
penguin, about 5 inches high, that he loves dearly.  It sqeaks when he jumps
on it.  Felix loves a little cat ball with a bell in it best of all, and
they both love the rope dog bone that I hung in their cage with a bell
attached.  I have to say, though, that with all the spoiling I do, buying
those boys different kinds of toys, a paper bag is almost as much fun!  Or a
backpack with things like brushes, wallets and t shirts in it (I actually
use an old one with an old wallet etc.  that I don't actually need anymore
so that they won't go through and hide all my school stuff!)

I have a quick question about TF.  What is the phone number to call (or the
address to write) for info/samples?