From:
Angela Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 13:00:24 -0500
Hi FML People,
It is the beginning of the month and time to send that dollar to S.O.S.

If you'd like envelopes to put your BAM dollar into, please email me
at [log in to unmask] with your 'snail mail' address.  I will send you 12
envelopes pre-addressed to SOS along with your return address already on
them.  You add the dollar and a stamp.  It's just that easy.

No cost to you for the envelopes.  It's just my small way to make it
easier to you to contribute to the ongoing effort of these wonderful
shelter owners who do so much for ferrets in need.

Awaiting your emails,
Angela Dixon