From:
REBECCA J ROBINSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 1998 07:48:20 -0500
Hi all,
Bet you're all getting tired of my posts, but here's one I had to share.
With 19 fuzzies running all over the house my wonderful husband began
working outside.

He told me he was working on a foundation for a new garden shed (he lied).
and soon a 20 x 20 slab of concrete was poured cured and sealed.  Shortly
after that, the wierdest looking metal frame was installed on it.
Yesterday, panels of 1/2-inch plexiglass were attatched to the framing.  the
walls are 48-inches tall, opaque (almost clear), with a door in one side.
While I was inside working, all of my fuzzies started dissappearing.  When
it got toooo quiet, I started looking for them all (I know most of their
hiding places).  When I couldn't locate any of my babies, the panic set in.
I stepped outside to get help.

There under a shade tree was a permanent outdoor ferret pen, with all my
babies in it exploring.  My wonderful husband had put a dog igloo in the
center.  had installed a gravity fill water container, a large food dish,
and a raised shade screen (high enough for me to walk under comfortably).
Of course he had placed a park bench and table for me, and some of the
hundreds of ferret toys I now have.  He also had rigged up party lights on
the awning, and placed a large litterbox in too.

What a wonderful thoughtful gift he has given me and the babies.  A place
outdoors, room to romp and play, and a chance for me to clean house (ha ha
ha) while my son supervises the kits.

I just wanted everyone to know how special my husband was, and to let
everyone know that the kits and we are adjusting very well.

Hugs and dookety-dooks
Rebecca and the gang