From:
Rhea Fulmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 10:48:58 EST
To Christa regarding vet in Georgia,

Christa,
If you are close to the Atlanta area there is a great vet in the
Alpharetta area.  I live in northwest Alabama and drove more than 5
hours to have my fuzzy operated on.  Dr. Cawley was one of the few vets
at the time that did the cryosurgery, so I was willing to drive that
far for my little Squirt.  I was VERY impressed with Dr. Cawley and his
staff.  They seemed very knowledgeable and obviously love ferrets.  If I
lived anywhere close to this vet now, it's where I would be taking mine.

    Dr. John A. Cawley
    An Hosp of Nesbit Ferry Crossing Alpharetta, GA
    770-642-8522

This is the primary veterinarian for the GFA

Good luck!
Rhea Fulmer