Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2012 01:28:14 -0700
YIKES NEVER use Hartz products. Horribly dangerous and they don't work
http://www.hartzvictims.org
Sergeants shouldn't be used, either, as they're owned by the same
company.

20 Mule Team Borax CAN work in the carpets but not without also
treating the pets. Flea bombs are useless and VERY dangerous with
pets running around a house - especially ferrets. Just think - they're
walking on surfaces and licking their paws and ingesting that poison.

I've heard some say that fleas have grown a resistance to Frontline.
Try Advantage. When I first bought my home I found out the hard way
that the prior owner had left the backyard infested with fleas from his
hunting dogs. I let my two cats out for some photos (since it's fully
fenced) and my home ended up infested with fleas because only my dog
was protected. I put Advantage on all the cats and then split a vial
between all my ferrets and also combed them daily for any since it
completely freaked me out to see them on the ferrets. The fleas were
completely gone in about 10 days and in five years I haven't seen
anymore.

Laura (former resident of FL for 25 years so I became quite the
flea expert - never had them other than when first getting into
new apartments with prior pets)