From:
"Goth .Queen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:06:56 +0000
Hi all

Many thanks to all the people who are UK for their positave e-mails about
starting up as charities, this week I have heard from to more groups who
are looking forwards to receiving the documentation from the Charity
Commission so they can go ahead with their aplication for charity
statious.

I have also heard from people who wish to report groups for using such
quotes as "we are not a charity but we do charitable work" or "we are not
a registered charity", as both quotes are using words that look on face
value as thoe they may have something to do with the Charity Commission.

All these people need to do is send an e-mail to the Charity Commission,
a Contact Us address which can be found on all sites, just giving the
names and address of the people using these terms, or making out that
they are a charity.

While e-mailing the C.C. you should also contact the Inland Revinue
using the Contact Us address that can be found on their site, with the
names and addresses of anyone collecting funds or goods from businesses
or the public to help these people in keeping their hobby going.  The
I.R. are interested in hearing from anyone who can give them the names
and addresses of anyone running such a small business.

I hope this has not been to long winded and you all get the idea of how
to take these matters further.

Tony

http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/tony-pet.html
Most of my ferrets and other pets have been seen on BBC.
Countryfile, It's a vet life as well as other National and Locale UK
Television.  Some have been in Films, video's and on UK National and
Locale radio
http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/environment/programmes/countryfile