From:
tigerzwar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 1996 09:55:56 -0800
okay i have been seeing alot of folks lately writing for help on the subject
that their ferrets are digging at the carpets.  i know were they are digging
all the time.  it is at your closed doors.  i know i have had the same
problem.  but after sitting down and thinking of a way to beat him at his
own game i thought of a great idea.  go to a hardware store and get thoughs
plastic strips.  that you can cut up and place at the doorways.  after that
stapel the strip to the floor.as long as it is the good strong kind you
should have no problem.

personnaly i think the only reason the ferrets dig at your doors is because
they thing they are getting somewere by digging oyur carpet.  just because
in all facts they are.  your carpet is not all carpet anymore.  there is a
bald spot there now.  so they think it may take some work but they will get
under the door.  by stopping all progress i think they will give up tring
after a while.

if anyone tries this please email me and let me know how it is going.  it is
just a thought i had so please let me know if it works or if you have any
other ideas.  or questions.

lynne taggart
 no animals were harmed in the making of this email
 [log in to unmask]    once a tiger always a tiger !