From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 23:40:14 -0500
As a new ferret owner, I'm trying to do everything I can to make my home
safe for Rocky.  However, due to space constraints, I find that my
computer desk only fits in my living room.  I'd like this to be the main
area rocky can roam free in without getting into trouble.  (Mind you,
with a living/dining/kitchen/hallway all attached without doors, that's
a pretty tough space to secure.)

Will a ferret typically chew on wires (particularly electrical) such
as the type associated with a PC?  Some of the cables just aren't long
enough to run them up out of reach.  I've zip tied them into bundles
where possible, but.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, as rocky at this very moment is
sniffing around my feet.

Also, is this mailing list available in normal format instead of digest?
I'd prefer to get the emails as they come in rather than once a day all
together.

Thanks!
Steve

[Moderator's note: Since each digest is cleaned up and sorted before it
goes out, and to best equalize people's opinions, the FML is available
only in digest form.  BIG]