Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2010 10:58:41 -0700
Dear Alex
Thank you for your observations of the palatability of the boys Totally
Ferret food. However, it is my understanding to do a *proper* tasting,
one needs to compare different smells/flavors, and cleanse the palate
in between tastings.

I'm here to help.

For your next tasting I suggest TF kibble again. But for this test,
please compare kibble fresh from a new bag, kibble that has sat in the
ferrets bowl, some from the bottom of the cage, some that has been put
in the water bowl to soak. The boys will help with this. You might also
try a few topped in Vivify, another TF product.

The ferret food bowl will contain several kinds of samples for your
comparison. Whole pieces, half eaten pieces, pieces soggy with ferret
slobber and pieces that are un-recognizable as even *being* TF kibble.

If you have non of these, I can send you some, like I said, here to
help.

In between tastings, one must *cleanse the palate* so one does not
confuse the different smells and tastes.

For this I highly recommend metronidazole. About three healthy sips
should do it.

I personally guarantee your palate will be cleansed, and there will
be no confusion of flavors.

You may wish to wait awhile before trying to taste *anything* again.

About a year should do it.

HTH

The other A
Ardith