From:
Carol Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 20:28:27 -0500
Hi all,
For those of you who didn't get a card from me yet, I didn't put enough
postage on a few.  They are coming.  I have had a not good month so far.

The ferret on my cards is my Beautiful Ben E. Fur.  The pic is from the
Warm Fuzzy Show 2 years ago.  He won 1st in Senior.  He left for the
Bridge on Feb.1st.  He was almost 8 and my Lupron Poster child.  If it
ever worked on a ferret, it did on him.  He was so beautiful.

Since then, he has been followed by Miss Bitey Bear,who had to join him
on February 8th.  She had lympho.  Today, I took her cage mate, Miss
Sparrow in to the vet.  Her stomach had a perforation of unknown cause.
Anna suspects lympho also.  She took the bad part out and now it is
wait & see.  This is getting to be a pretty hard month.

Mickee Monkee had adrenal surgery on Friday, and he is doing well so
far, thank goodness.  Skritchmas Tree had 6 oz of fluid removed from his
belly,and he is better.  Bailey is waiting to see if he is going to be
made into a kangaroo, but so far he is hanging in there with his prostate
cyst.

And the only really bright spot.... My son & daughter in law had their
baby girl on Saturday the 12th. Caitlyn Anne. 7lbs. 9 oz. 21".
Absolutely beautiful child. :)

I want to thank everyone while I am here, for the cards, gifts and
S.O.S. donations.  I know I missed a couple of you, and I apologize.  I
hope that won't stop you from signing up next time.  I hope the rest of
you enjoyed your cards.  I need to reply to some of you privately, I
will do so soon, I promise.

Have a great week all.

Regards,
Carol