From:
"Meg Carpenter, Chaotic Ferrets" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 01:35:58 EST
Sam writes:
>I had Slinky for four years.  She was my only albino, father of six kits
>last year, including Bob C's Carbone and Amy Flemming's Neets and Sams
>Song.

Sam - I am so very sorry you lost Slinky and I know how you must be
grieving.  Breeding is always a risk, a lot of sleepless nights and hard
work.  Every time we breed a jill - we must accept that there is risk.

But must make correction....Bob C's Carbone was bred by me - out of
Chaotic''s Anabella (a black mitt) and Wolfram von Ludendorf (a German).
He is an awesomely large black and very gentle.  I received e-mails today
asking me about it and decided to post here.  Yes, I bred Carbone.  Also
Silly Boy and Lady Noir who also are half German/half American.

Best wishes to you and all.  Meg