From:
MRS TRACY E BUSSEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 1995 15:18:18 EDT
TO: DEBBIE RICCO

Debbie,
  I was curious about what you said about the NYS permit.  All three of
my ferrets are Marshall Farms ferrets purchased from pet stores.  I
bought them while I was still living in NY.  The pet store owner told us
the permit was a one shot deal where you paid the 10.00 fee and could own
as many ferrets indefinetely.  Has NY changed the permit where it needs
to be renewed annually or was I misinformed?
  I will be in NY around the middle of August.  I'm not sure of the exact
dates yet.  I would love to come and see your babies!  Keep in touch and
I'll let you know when I'll be back east as soon as I figure out my
travel plans.

        Thanks for your help!
        Tracy Bussey