From:
Al Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 1996 00:19:59 -0400
I have good news for everybody. My ferret was NOT diagnosed with an adrenal
tumor. But it is possible that she might have some sort of cancer due to the
weak muscles. She is now on .3 cc's of steroids and nutra-cal (diet
supplement) and she has regular bowel movement's now and she is trying to
eat whole food again.

The doctor want's to see her in a week to see how she is progressing and two
take x-ray's of her chest and spine becuase she is starting to limp on one
of her paw's. The vet for right now taped the paw up. He did a good job.

cudo's to Rawnhust Animal Hospital

Peace is through Superoir Fire Power...
Home of the happy ferret's Salen and Josey....
And a very sick one with a new name Lois

http://www.voicenet.com/~asmith/index.html