From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:19:40 -0500
Okay, I had not intended to post any more about this, but since I've
unwittingly started a flame war, I figured I would at least answer the
allegations made against me.

>It is one thing to respond to ferret's care that they think is
>inappropriate.  And to make suggestions.  It is another for a wanna be
>psychiatrist to put a diagnosis on and individual they really do not
>know.

I posted the article to let everyone decide for themselves.  You don't
have to be psychiatrist to see that things just don't add up.  A ferret
described as DEAD is then miraculously alive again!  You don't see a
problem with that?  For what's it's worth, I do have experience in
diagnosis.  I didn't just come up with the idea from reading Psychology
Today.  Did you even bother to read the article on Munchausen by
Internet?

>Also if the wanna be was truly professional they would direct there
>comments directly to the individual instead of trying to post a bunch of
>psychology 101 in attempt to damage another individuals being, knowingly
>or unknowingly.

First of all, I did not post the article to hurt or damage anyone.  I
just hated to see so many people getting so worried about this lost
ferret, losing sleep etc., when there is a good chance that there IS NO
LOST FERRET.  I was trying to save some people a little anxiety.  I did
not write him directly, because as I mentioned before, I do not wish to
acquire an Internet Stalker.  I don't mean to attack him.  In fact, I
find it very sad that some people need attention and sympathy so much,
they go to these lengths to get it.  This is a very unhappy individual.
I do not feel anger toward him.  I wish him nothing but the best.  I hope
he will seek help for his disorder, but I strongly doubt that he will.
For someone who thinks it was so wrong to "attack" him like this, you
sure didn't have any problem with attacking me!  I really did not mean
it as an attack against him. <sigh>

>I hope vinnie is rescued from the lot and the person takes precautions
> so that this would not happen again.

So do I, if there really is a Vinnie this time.

I will not be responding to any more posts, so feel free to attack me as
much as you want.  Yes, I'm the bad guy, even though all I did was point
out a likely explanation as to what is going on here, with the intentions
of saving some of the honest, caring people here some grief.  Maybe I
should have instead written up a bunch of lies about injured ferrets,
contradicted myself, and then reported them all miraculously healed.  I
guess then, you would have welcomed me with open arms.  Sheesh!

[Concerned FML Member]