From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 20:16:19 -0600
Usually my wife and I try to get away from reality during the summer, but
this summer we are both stuck in classes.  So on behalf of the United
Ferret Organization we are offering Ferret Sitting Services for Utah Ferret
Owners so they can enjoy their summer vacation.  We have several two story
cages that are vacant (usually for our shelter) that we are using to house
Ferrets while their parents are away.

Our fee is $4.00 a day, that includes the food.  We will need either a
telephone number for a vet or documentation to verify vaccinations and
health conditions.  The only other condition is firm dates on when you will
need our service.  Our class schedules keep up away from the house at
various times so scheduling drop off and picks up will need to be made
ahead of time.

Call now to make reservations.  (801) 572-6010.  We will only be doing this
through the summer months and all money raised will go towards funding our
shelter at U.F.O.

Thanks
Rick
United Ferret Organization
668 Union Square Ste 234, Sandy, Utah 84070
The United Ferret Organization is dedicated to the protectection of the
Domestic Ferret and education others about the wonderful companion they
make.