From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 23:27:29 EDT
I have found a new, and according to them, a very exciting ferret toy.I
actually bought it for my grandson,and while he does get to use it,the
fuzzbutts can be found playing in it quite frequently.It's basically a
plastic tent with a door and window.The ferret intriguing part are the 4
corners that come up on the bottom,making a sort of arched entry just big
enough for fuzzies.They have had so much fun going in and out those ferret
sized entries,as well as going through the big door and the window.I walked
in my grandsons room today,and 4 fuzzy heads popped out of the door.They
looked like they were saying "We're playing right here Mom.".I' ve seen
that look enough times on human kids.I think between the ferrets and the
grandson,I' ve gotten my 15 dollars out of it.I had to disappoint the
fuzzbutts though.I told them the thing is too big to get one for the
livingroom.What can you do?

I knew there was something up with Ed and Bob,they're not domesticated.
Thanks for clearing that up Jackie(hope I spelled it right).

Sandy and 4 ready to go camping ferrets.Where's the marshmallows,Mom?

You might a ferret owner if your toothpaste comes out of more than one
hole.