From:
Karen Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 12:07:55 -0800
Every day that I read the fml posts attacking Lori it breaks my heart.
I agree whole heartedly with the comments made by Jeff in regards to
the huge undertaking Lori took on. She should be commended in every
way rather than attacked. After all, as a ferret community what was
the bottom line and what was most important?!!!! Lori accomplished
something that no one else could and if she didn't do it perfectly,
then I challenge each one of you questioning the job she did and how
she did it, to even have half the backbone to pull off what she did.
Hopefully a rescue this size will never have to happen again but should
it, all of you that think you could have done any better had better be
the first ones to step up and do just that! THANK YOU LORI and each and
everyone that helped in any way. Don't let them get ya down Lori. God
Bless You!!!

--
Karen Young
Ferret Affair