Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2008 10:32:51 -0500
The tornado veered north of our home, I lost my fridge from power
surges and the basement flooded from the heavy rains. The new fridge
will be delivered this afternoon. The fuzzies need a fridge to keep
their recipe in stock. This morning they got a make-shift recipe, a
blender full, and they were a bit hesitant about trying it. Amazing
what a little heavy whipping cream will do though!

The tornado did touch down on K-State campus where I work. The parking
lot behind the building I work has leaves scattered like snow. There
are many trees gone, some mangled and some uprooted. Most of the clean
up work was done on Thursday while the campus was closed. I'm guessing
there will be pictures up on the University web page at sometime so if
anyone wants to check - http://www.k-state.edu/

Some homes on the west side of town were demolished though at last
report there were no deaths here.

I need to get home and clean out the old fridge and tuck the fuzzies
safely away into the bedrooms so the movers can move out the old and
move in the new fridge. Lots of work to be done!

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org