From:
Jaclyn Dianne Vanderhoef <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 00:21:34 -0500
Last May my friend and I went to a nearby beach.  Kif and Trevor were
walking sown the sidewalk on their leashes and this couple walked by.  The
one guy says, "Joe, look at those pit bulls." The other guy looks around and
asks where and the first guy goes, "There!" points to the woozels, and goes
"See, those are pit bulls." THe worst part was this guy was absolutely *not*
kidding.  No doubt in my mind.  It was the funniest thing ever and is still
a joke between Phil and me.  You have to visualize it for it to be really
funny.  (come on, use those imaginations)

Jacki and the two fuzzies waiting for another buddy or two.