From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 05:11:17 -0400
Permission to cross post

Hello,

I am currently an owner of a 4 your old ferret named Bueller.  I bought
him when he was a baby from the pet store that I worked at.  He is litter
trained, and extremely sweet.  I am moving to Queens, where it is illegal
own him.  I am also working full time and going to school at night so I
am never home and he is not getting all of the attention that he is used
and deserves.

I want to find a great home for him, and am inquiring if you could help
me with this.  Please feel free to contract me if you are interested
during the day at 516-730-1948 or night at 631-379-4545.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Cathy Camiolo