From:
"Karen Purcell, DVM" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 1996 23:53:04 +0000
Folks,
Just to put in my situation, for comparison - my cocker spanial, golden
retriever, 2 cats and 3 ferrets are loose in a carefully blockaded section
of my apartment 24 hours a day, cage for the ferrets whenever housecleaning
occurs.  I have never had a problem with the animals, but all were
introduced carefully, and no bad behavior is tolerated.  ( I have a very
booming "no" voice).

The only long standing problem with this arrangement is the lack of dog toys
- Freya steals them right from the golden's mouth!!

-Dr. Karen