From:
Rich Christman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 19:27:43 -0500
I just want to let Gypsy, Derver and Mikey know that another little
sister crossed over to the Bridge tonite.  Now she will be able to see
all her old cage mates that already play at the Bridge.  She hung on as
long as she could but old age finely took her away.  She had lived with
us for 8+ years and we don't know how old she was before that since she
came from a shelter.  She is deeply missed by the humans and Ferrets she
left behind.

RC