From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 17:45:52 -0400
Hello, People.

I just *had* to write.  I've seen some distressing things on the list
lately and I've decided that you are all entitled to my opinion, so I'm
gonna GIVE it to ya!

SPLITTING UP PILLS

Why on *Earth* would you want to do this?  These pills have been raised
from birth together!  Do you know how traumatized it can be to split them
up from each other?  Why...that would be like leaving your ferrets so you
can go to sleep!  How *could* you be so cruel?

BREEDING

Well I *never*!  How dare you bring up my breeding!  Just 'cuz my family
tree forgot to fork and stuff...why...how could you ever think of such
things to say about me?  Oh...you were talkin' 'bout the ferrets...my
apologies.  Uh...just forget about what I was just sayin'.

FILED TEETH

I always put my teeth either in the "Out" file, or in the file drawer in
the "T" folder.  How do *you* file your teeth?

Just my 4.5 cents worth!

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns.

---
http://users.success.net/toddl/