From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 08:04:03 -0700
Matan, I urge you to go to the FML archives and either type in your name or
the topic, to get answers.  You are asking the same questions as before,
which had been answered over and over.  For instructions on how to access
the archives (previous posts), please read the top of the FML digest.  BIG:
Can you are someone send him some instructions?  I just don't want to see
the FML turn this direction again.

For those of you who have made statements that are violence orientated
against those officials that confiscated the ferrets, shame on you.  Turn
on the news.  Then you will see the results of this type of behavior.  You
probably are "just letting off steam" but making threats or saying "I would
blah, blah, blah" does no good.  I only hope that if animal rights groups
get involved they don't do something stupid like letting all the ferrets
out.  As far as the ferrets go, I read at The Standard that the shelter
operator and her helpers were allowed to go in and take care of the ferrets
on Saturday from 9-1 and that since it was not enough time to get to all
of them, they could go back in on Monday (yesterday).  I am happy that
the officials there are allowing this, they don't have to you know.  I am
convinced that putting our efforts towards helping the ferrets (letter
writing campaign, etc...) will yield much better results.  For those who
do not live close enough to physically help out, start writing!

Thanks.