From:
Dawn Desmarais <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 1996 08:44:51 -0400
Mealy Bugs?  Are those the little brown bugs that curl up like baby shrimp
(but much smaller of course)?  I find those buggers (no pun intended!:) in
various areas around our home (and I am a meticulous person it drives me
crazy).

Does anyone know if they can carry any type of bacteria that can be
transmitted to humans?  How do you get rid of them, they seem to only be
around this time of year and multiply rapidly?  Any answers would be greatly
appreciated.  You can email me directly if you want at

     Dawnie
     Fern (Mom, those bugs belong to stinky Gaston)
     Gaston (OOOH the soft squishy kind my favorite)