From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:31:14 -0400
FuzzieDad wrote:
>I was reading Wolfy's new page on deaf ferrets and just had to tell
>everyone about this little deaf girl that I met at the Columbus Show last
>year.
>
>I don't remember who had this little albino girl it was either Linda Iroff
>or Julie Fossa.

She was from Julie's shelter, I was just helping at the show.

You'll be happy to know this little deaf girl got a wonderful home at the
show.  A woman picked her up, and the little girl latched on to her hand.
The hand was gently disengaged and the girl grabbed again.  Again, a gentle
removal.  The woman held the girl against her chest and hummed to her.  The
little girl was fascinated and comforted by the vibrations.  The match was
made.

It was one of those instances that you know is The Right Thing.

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH