From:
John Luck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 21:03:56 +1000
Come on, this is a ferret forum not a forum for anti / pro smoking.  I
doubt if anyone 'really' knows what they are talking about anyway.  And
even if you do, please talk about it somewhere else.  Its something that
can be argued till the cows come home.  Its a personal choice and freedom
(I don't smoke).  You folks in The Home Of The Brave, Land Of The Free
should realise that.

Now for something 'ferret' related.  Can anyone match this?  My 'Bear'
is a most unusual fuzzbutt.  He 'NEVER' misses the litter tray.  We have
found that we only need 1 (that's right, ONE) litter tray in the house
and Bear will travel the whole length of the house to use it.  This does
not mean that he's not a normal ferret in other ways, I just saw my
office waste paper basket go rolling by spilling trash as it went
(...BEAR...we need to have a talk)

Regards to all the Fuzzies and their Moms and Dads

John and Bear