Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 14:06:38 -0700
1. I spend more time making their meals then I do making mine.

2. I postpone my medical visits to make time for theirs.

3. I spend a lot of time in sections of stores that I wouldn't normally
   be in, such as the Infant Section or the Sporting Goods section.

4. I can find anything at nearly *every* store I go to.  Example, I will
   buy something at Hallmark if I can get a free stuffed bear with any
   purchase.  Video game stores have great crinkly bags.

5. I brag about my ferrets to everyone; even if it's in the middle of a
   totally different discussion.

6. I can't spend money for myself; its near impossible.  I save up money
   for my ferrets' ping pong balls instead.

7. I take better care of my ferrets' health then my own:)

8. I will do anything for my ferrets, and not do anything for my
   ferrets.  College?  Who needs it;)

9. My ferrets give me things to do, make, research and build.  They keep
   me busy.  The are the reason I am typing this up!

10. Don't tell anyone, but my ferrets know they are the cutest because I
    tell them so every day:)

Krista and her five fuzzy kids:)
Interested in saving the lives of animals?  Visit
http://www.veganoutreach.org/index.html or email me for more info.