From:
Amy Robbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 08:48:13 -0500
Hi everyone.  Every fall one of my ferrets seem to get blackheads on their
tail and end up losing a great deal of hair.  There are no other signs to
indicate adrenal problems and they had been to the vet.  I'm washing tails
with antibacterial soap and if the skin dries too much I use Goldbaum
lotion.  Does anyone have any suggestions for avoiding blackheads and
encouraging hair regrowth.  I hate to see my babies with rat tails.

Thanks

Amy and the crew