From:
FerretHill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 04:32:28 -0600
Hello ya'll!

I just subscribed to Modern Ferret.  Looking forward to my first issue...
however I noticed that the prices of the back issues are high for me.

Was wondering if anyone on the list have the collection of back issues that
you were no longer using or just taking up space on your bookshelves, I
want to buy them from you (you DON'T have to have the WHOLE collection,
just what you can part with, contact me)...

If the editors of MF is reading this, sorry not being able to order the
issues from you, but I can't afford it (the check is in the mail for one
year subscription and the #1 issue that you are reprinting) and would like
to see the back issues, and this is the only way.  I don't know anyone
around here who has them.

Please e-mail me privately.
--
Ferrethill and the Fab Four: Soda-Pop, Mocha, Cheswick and Food Stamp

* "Thar ain't no fool like them war-dancing weezels!" *
* IQC number: 35125920                                *