From:
Lynn & Bob <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 23:03:54 -0400
Hi Everyone.  Earlier I noticed after Bootz went Poop that it was yellow
and kind of runny.  Now, I did give him a few extra goodies last night
because he was being such a good boy learning things.  Can this yellow
runny poop be from the extra goodies or can you please tell me what other
things would cause that color poop.

Thank you for your help as we do appreciate it.

Lynn & Bob    Taz, Sharkie, Jack, Jill, Bootz & Daisy