Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 22:30:22 -0800
Tonight, on Bloopers 98 (NBC), there was a clip from BBC television where a
talk show host was holding a very cute white ferret while his guest was
holding 2 ferts.  Anywho..the white ferret got it in his head to latch on to
the host's finger...and not let go!  What followed was a scream.  The guest
tried to hand his 2 ferrets to the host so he could free the host..heh...the
host said rather caustically (sp?) "How can I, this one has got me!" When
the host was finally freed, the guest said, very casually, "He was just
playing with you!" It was funny, but had it happened in the US, well...
t'would have had a sad ending.

The look on the little white ferret face was priceless..it said 'imp'
all the way.  Absolutely delightfull!

MC (Joe, The rude one)