From:
Travis Livieri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:51:13 -0700
It's April Fools Day and this is no joke. Now, April is no fool (trust
me), but if you call April TODAY at Totally Ferret at 877-545-5462, and
make an order of 14.00 or more, AND while you have April on the phone,
every time you can get her to say "WOW" or Totally Ferret". Totally
Ferret will donate 1 pound of food to Support Our Shelters for each
time she says either phrase.

So if you can get her to say "WOW" or "Totally Ferret" 6 times, they
will give Support Our Shelters 6 pounds of food. No cheating, you can't
keep her on the phone forever, you have to get her to say "Wow" of
"Totally Ferret" during the time of the phone call order.

Do it for your ferrets! (It's awesome food) Do it for SOS! (It's an
awesome ferret organization) Do it for yourself (It's awesome to have
fun and smile).

Travis