From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 06:02:03 -0700
In a little under 7 hours I will be going to the airport to pick up my
latest addition From Flemming Farms..A chocolate point hob kit from
Pandoras box and Roliver beethoven..I AM SO EXCITED, I never thought I
would buy from a breeder, just stick to rescues, but when I first checked
out Amy's web page I was in ferret heaven, She has DROP DEAD GORGEOUS
ferrets.  Traveling with my hob kit will be Nick, pandoras other older son,
a to die for kinda guy and black magic, a beautiful little Jill, those two
will be going home with Judy Moon of Moonsong ferrets!!  There has been a
couple of other people who have posted regarding these kits and that they
soon will be getting them (JOHN!) So lets keep in touch and see how they
develop as they get older.  I too, would be grateful on input of suggested
names for my new little guy.

Thanks,

June Louis and the zoo

P.S