Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 17:17:56 -0300
>When taking him in I made a mistake that I was unaware I was doing, I
>asked to stay with him "so that he wouldn't be alone".  The thought
>never crossed my mind how close our Vet is to all these little babies
>and how loving she is to them.  I hurt her feelings unintentionally as
>she and a tech are with the babies at all times during euthanasia....

But on the other hand, your vet doesn't hold a candle to the bond
that you and your ferret shared, I would think that a/your vet would
understand and would respect you wanting to be with you little one
when euthanised.

Jadesun
Amber-Lynn, my Turkey Bone with the Chicken Legs
Nikki Taur, my White Tiger
http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun