From:
"Release... Rotation... SPLASH!" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 1995 08:50:48 EST
Hiya!

I'm mostly a lurker and I've gotten LOTS of useful info from here. But now it's
my time to ask. 8-)

My fiance and I are planning a vacation and we'll be away from the house for 11
days. I was wondering if anyone who reads this and is in southern NH or in the
FFZ Mass (Where we are) would know of a place that boards ferrets or ferret
sits for people who are away. We're not travelling until March but I figure it
might take some time to find a 'sitter'. If you do, please feel free to email
me directly at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] Thanks!

Dana