From:
Darrin vickmark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 09:48:55 -0600
hi all fmler's,
Are you poisoning your ferrets?  not if you were to give it in somewhat
small doses...like 2 teaspoons per day, or around there.  Another thing you
could do to bring down that vitamin A level is to mix your ferretone with
veggie oil....2 parts oil, and 1 part ferretone...they still love it just
as much, and you wouldn't have to worry about vitamin A levels as much.

Another topic i'd like to talk about is ECE.  One of my ferrets began to
show signs of it, with the green slime feces, and seed like consistancy
feces.  He also began to show small signs of lethargy.  It could be ECE,
i think, considering there are three signs here already...but i'm really
hoping it's something else.  I just recently aquired a new ferret.  She's
quite active, and Bandit's lethargy could be due to her workin him out real
good.  And the fecal matter in that consistancy could be due to stress.
But it's been two weeks since i got her.  Can anyone give me a hand on
this one?

Thanks in advance,
darrin, bandit, and chili pepper