From:
Kathy of Sammy's Clubhouse ferret rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2014 19:48:04 -0700
For me, it started with a fostering of a Jill who gave birth to her
kits with us. We had her just three weeks but showed us we wanted more.

Next came two unwanted older males, cage and all from a friend's
girlfriend. I'll cared for we only had one for a week then the other
six months. From there we bought 3. I wish I had found rescues back
then but internet savvy I was not.

Fast forward 7 years and we have one of the 3 and a hundred pass
through our doors over the past four years.

Thank you
Kathy of Sammy's Clubhouse Spokane Ferret Rescue and Education