Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 20:22:33 -0800
I'll admit it.  I was totally amazed by the emails coming in with attached
cards, etc. and the expressions of condolences on the loss of Richard.
Perhaps it's a good thing that Dickweed can't really see this or we'd
never get his head thru the doorway!

The missus was extremely touched by everyone's kindness.  It certainly
helps making the loss of the little guy easier to bear.  I've said a lot
of unkind things about him (they are all true!  I swear!), but that's just
because he had the most personality of the bunch.  Gotta take the bad with
the good; we certaily did have fun with him. ;-)

Thank you all once again,

TJ

and

Caroline

and

Moe, Larry, and Curly (better known as Mousse, Squirrel, and Sammy).