From:
Lisa Galarneau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jul 2011 03:28:28 -0700
Dear Bridge Greeters,

Please be on the lookout for my sweet little DEW Taz - make sure she
finds her best friend Wiley and her favourite snuggle buddy Toby who
arrived at the bridge such a short time ago.

Taz (despite her name) was the gentle soul of my business - always
looking out for the babies (even after they grew to twice her size),
the scared, the timid and the sick. I'm sure she'll want to say hello
to some of the fosters who pasted through our home including Jake,
Juliette and Snuffles.

Tell her we will miss her but we are so happy she is not in pain
anymore and can run again to her heart's content.

Lisa (ferret mom), Liberty, Margaret, Frank, Bobby and Koda.