Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2008 16:02:16 -0600
As I'm typing this there are 84 ferrets needing Santas starting with
Lady on Page 30.
http://www.mkaresq.com/The_Giving_Tree_2007/Tree_30.htm

Since last Saturday when there were 50 trees and 127 ferrets, 5 trees
have been santa completed - 20, 31, 41, 42, 48, and one more tree
added.

Please consider choosing one of these precious little beings to be
their santa. As I read through all the bios I noted some would like a
large hammock and bandit treats, some would like N-bones and ferretone,
some would enjoy toys and tubes, some would like food because that is
their favorite activity, some are older and health compromised and
would like snuggly sleep sacks and blankets, and all would appreciate
anything you want to send. These little ones reside in WA, MA, MD, VA,
TX, MO, MI and OH.

Pg 30, 1 - Lady

Pg 33, 10 - Levi, Holly, Dolly, Alice, Alaina, Francie, Dusty, Buffy, B
Bluloo & Kaluha (same page)

Pg 34, 9 - Lightning, Princess, Mocha, Lucky, Luci, Leon, Latte, Dezi,
BG Boy

Pg 37, 10 - Jonah, Jane, Ginger, Demi & Hope (same page), Delilah,
Marengo, Lady Houdini, Big Foot, Paul

Pg 38, 4 - Renee, Patti, Charlie, Trouble

Pg 43, 9 - Trixie, Rascal, Koko, Karma, FDR, Eleanor, Max, Buddy,
Brandon

Pg 44, 9 - Scout, Misty, Smokey, Paco, Mocha, Keegan, Orson, Bugaboo,
Frankie

Pg 45, 7 - SugarBaby, Sneakyfoots, Samantha, Jinny, Janka, Henry,
Sweetiefoots

Pg 49, 11 - Tonto, Rudy, Milo, Mikey, Kawyz, Jasper, Feather, Buddy,
Blazor, Bandit Boy, Turbo

Pg 50, 2 - Zelly, Zuzu

Pg 51, 12 - Pandy, Bunny, Thumper, Snickers, Snaggle, Sam, Saki,
Minnie me, Felony, Cassanova, Baily, Spam

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org
www.iGive.com/FFS