From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 11:14:59 -0400
It has come to our attention that there are two older ferts in VT that
need a new home.  The single Mom and baby cannot make time fgor these
sweeties who are confined way too much of the time.  IF you can find room
for these two kids please email Cara at:

Rosie is approximately 5 years old she is chocolate color and quite small.
She used to be a "nipper" but hasn't done that in quite some time.  She
never broke skin and it was easy to tell when she was going to nip,
because she would lick you a few times before so it was easy to grab her
neck gently and tell her no.  She is very affectionate and likes to be
picked up.  I took her to the vets for two years after adopting her, but
haven't taken her recently.  Her health seems good.  She is spayed.

Jasper is closer to 5 1/2 years in age.  He also is quite slight, long
and skinny.  He is a chocolate.  He is very sweet and still quite active,
although getting older.  One of his eyes is a bit cloudy, the way an
older dog gets.  I took him to the vets for two years after adopting him,
but haven't taken him recently.  His health seems good.

Jasper and Rosie love each other and play all the time. I have a brand
new three story cage that comes with them with hammocks and some tubing
for them to crawl through.  They are both very sweet and would love to
be in a home where they could have more attention.