From:
Holly DiMeglio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 11:39:43 -0800
Good thing Alexandra didn't have any plants that needed repotting!  My
Buddy believes that is a National Ferret Holiday!  Buddy also sorts
laundry (I always do a critter count before starting washer or dryer),
inspects toilet paper, poops by the front door so I don't forget to clean
there, and before I rearranged the living room, he also used to clean the
shelves by the TV - by dumping it all on the floor.

P-Bear regularly attacks my feet while I do the dishes and he helps me
sort the mail and stack the newspapers (yeah, right).  He also helps
with my recycling, by unsorting it!  Computer assistance too.

Wheelie lets me do my chores undisturbed.

Perrin (when he was with us) used to terrorize the vacuum cleaner to no
end and demanded dirt time (or the plants would get it!).

Jake (cat) helps with all bathroom chores.

Tigger (cat) cleans out the shower behind me daily.  (It's blocked off
the 2 days after I use any cleaners).  She just found a new use for an
old basket that I pulled out of the closet - never used it when it was
intended for her use.

Jake (cat) makes sure there is plenty to vacuum with his constant
shedding.

It's never a dull moment!

Holly