Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2012 09:02:42 -0500
If anyone is looking for a good, inexpensive ($20) coffee grinder for
grinding up kibble for soup, I recommend this one. I've been using the
same one for around 4 years now. It works great and I can't believe
it's lasted this long and is still going strong:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BRLXUI/

Jeff
In Loving Memory of Neo, Trinity, Morphy, Dozer, Possum, Pip, Pop,
Sabrina, Minnie Mouse, Hunny, Misty, Frodo, Baggins, and Mr. Parker
Caring for Luna, Baby Girl, Boomer, and Zoomer