From:
Pie O' Pah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2013 21:30:20 -0500
>7 yr old Shane crossed the Rainbow Bridge sometime between last night
>and this morning.

Dear Kathy,

I know it's a long time in arriving, but Shane made it here, many, many
others have as well, but Shane has found a place not only in my heart,
but in the hearts of hundreds of other fuzzits.

He still continues to educate, but his education is for the fuzzits who
arrive here that did not have a great forever home. I guess you could
say he is an extremely, effective councilor to those fuzzits in the
need of understanding unconditional love, and the further knowledge
that now that they are here, everything bad that happened to them is
far behind them, never to return.

He is amazing at what he does, because he learned from the very
best .....you! Oh, and to be certain, he has the very best helper's
ever..... Kaya, Dureena, Killconey, Cassady - who is still pudgy,
Little Pouncer, Willow, Gracie - who tells people she's related to a
famous female, hoomin, pirate!, Dart, Ceili, Draco - who was redeemed
from biting others, and Buddy!

In Love & In Comfort,

Pie O' Pah