From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 06:23:04 -0400
Hi Y'all

Marilyn here at Ledoux Hospice, and I just finished folding my ferret
laundry.  I was short of cash, and with limited water here at the house,
I threw all our laundry in the same double loader.  Now we all smell
alike, and we are all on the same page.

I was looking at the lovely blankets, sleep sacks, and hammocks I
received from the secret Santa's for the ferrets in my hospice care.
Where do you get those cute prints, footprints especially.  They are
wonderful, and my girls love them.

Thank you one and all for everything you have done for me and my gang.
Thank you for the wonderful gifts, the ferretone and toys, the treats,
and most of all for just being you.

As I sit here this morning, and have my coffee with you all on the FML,
I realized I am truly blessed.

Thank you for everything, the hope, the cheers when you win, the kind
thoughts, sharing your pain when you lose, thank you, thank you thank
you.

Marilyn and the happy gang at Ledoux Hospice