From:
Lois Caselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 13:48:37 -0600
Hi everyone,
Hollie, thank you for the kind words.  As much as I like praise I think I
have to admit that I only tell my husband who needs wheels.  He does the
work on them.  As soon as he gets them done he won't even give me time
to paint them or try to make them look nicer.  As soon as he gets them
finished he has me get him a box and an address so the ferret he is
sending the wheels to can get their new set of "legs" right away.  He
drives 30 miles round trip to the UPS office because no-one else can be
trusted with his new godferrets legs.  He lives to hear reports on how
the ferrets are progressing on their wheels and gives him something to
look forward to.

Even with 16 ferrets of our own, he still has so much room in his heart
for other babies.  Yep, I'm proud of him lol.

With Tazzie, his time was so limited that we couldn't afford not to get
him on his wheels as soon as possible so that he could enjoy his time
left.

I think that Richard still feels that panic of they could go at anytime
and not get to feel that flying sensation that Tazzie got to take with
him to the bridge.

Tazzie was incontinent and he'd leak on his board and lay in it.  He
didn't like it and we didn't like it so one day Tazzie's board was
missing and me and Taz was looking hard for his wheels when I heard the
saw going and in came dad with a slit cut in the middle of the board so
that he wouldn't be laying in it and his man stuff was getting swollen
from laying on it so much so this killed 2 birds with one stone.

Remember when I started posting about Tazzie I told you my husband was a
genius?  See I was right lol!

Today we got the email from Hollie and we got a picture of another baby
using his wheels today in the mail.  THAT is why I'm so gushy I guess.

with love to all,
Lois
Missing 8
Hugging 16