From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 09:22:36 -0500
Sorry about putting this note generally, but she needs this.  Beth, for
whatever reason your address isn't working.  Petsmart on Rt 22 in North
Plainfield has FINALLY restocked Pine Fresh -- about 20 bags left after we
bought some.

Thanks, Dayna, for an interesting letter on intestinal disease with
questions which are sure worth considering.

Opps, and sigh.  I think I wrote "look at" instead of "look into" with the
Kittyhoots aol address.  Anyway, the reason Warp is sleeping with Newt
Gingerich is because that company makes catnip toys which are vets and
political figures.  As long as all he can give is catnip I won't worry.

Don't forget that rubber toys, latex toys, and a number of other things can
cause blockages which can be fatal.

Thanks so much Pam Greens for all the work you put in one the FAQs.  We
have already copied the regular ones for the vet, and will also give him
the medical FAQs (which include the expertise of our favorite veterinary
pathologist! Hi, Bruce!) once we get out the remnants of a paper jam.
Argggh, it looks like a roller is going.

Sukie
Steve
Meltdown (Mom, use me on a ferret Coolcard e-mail post card.)
'Chopper (Hey, that Coolcard makes me look like someone who might get in
            trouble.)
Spot  (I walk the walk.)
Meeteetse ( Why aren't I getting any treats right now?)
and Warp  ( What do you mean I'm not with the times?  Don't folks still
sing, "I
            will follow him"?  No?)