Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 00:53:40 -0500
Hi

I just wanted to let everyone know that my business Ferret Reflections,
will soon be offering 48"x68" cotton jacquard woven throws featuring some
of our ferret designs.We hope to have photographs of the finished throws by
the end of April and they will be featured on the website as soon as they
are completed.The website is located at http://userdata.acd.net/ferret

We also hope to offer watches featuring some of our designs soon.Please
watch our website for further product updates.