From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 12:52:59 EDT
::A mystical mist rolls in before you ... and ferrets scamper out of it
all about.  A man walks out and stands in the shadows with a ferret upon
his shoulder and one down by his feet.  He looks over and then you see
what he is seeing... a woman clad in a midnight blue robe walking towards
you with a huge staff..::

Greetings and salutations ferret love puppets ::she chews her gum as she
speaks::.  I have been watching the FML, puppets, and see an aura ... an
aura that is beginning to turn to a displeasing color.  ::she smacks her
gum more:: I think the FML needs an Oracle exorcism here to rid you of
the Ferret Nazis.

For newbies, ferret nazi's are the spirits that can overcome any ferret
lover.  No one is immune from them, puppets.  No one.  They can
posssssssess you puppets.  Posses you.  Ooooo!  ::she shakes her staff in
the air at invisible things::.

I'm now going to do my Oracle dance ... to rid the air of these ferret
nazis.  Some of you may have been lucky enough to witness a little bit of
this ritual in person at the Symposium.  Yes, yes even the restaurant
where we ferret lovers ate had to be cleansed, puppets.
::she pops her gum:: All right, here we go!

::she walks out, then stops abruptly.  She looks about the air at
invisible happenings.  Then she takes her great staff with a giant hair
ball on it and begins to hop up and down.  She shakes it to the North,
she shakes it to the South, she shakes it to the West, then shakes it to
the East ... hopping up and down all they while::

Oooooo.  Oooooooooooooooooo.

:: she then whips out a few depends from her bra in her robes and flashes
them into the air ... then she turns and repeats three other times::

Be gone yon ferret nazis!  ::exhausted she comes back to you, chewing her
gum::

Puppets, be careful of such spirits.  I know you love ferrets and feel
passionate about what's best for them, but these spirits can close your
mind ... close the doors to other ideas.  They can cause you to be
critical and even judgmental.  Newbies ... be patient ... if people
respond to you in such Ferret Nazi ways just know that they care so much
about ferrets they forget themselves.  Don't get hurt by harsh replies.
Keep communicating puppets, its good ... very good.  Talk is good.
:;smacking her gum::

All right, all done here... ::the man smiles and disappears with the
ferret on his shoulder and another blaze climbing into his arms as he
leaves.  Little ferrets follow the great robed one into the mist and then
disappear::

The Great Robed One,
The Ferret Oracle

http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/ferret-oracle.html